New Video Conferencing Experience with Hangouts Meet
Hangouts Meet is a new video meeting experience with one goal: make joining meetings effortless so that people can be as productive as they are when they’re face-to-face.
Jenny and Lily share the latest updates on Meet, with more detail on our blog post: https://blog.google/products/g-suite/meet-the-new-enterprise-focused-hangouts/
1. Unique, short URLs for each video meeting, automatically set up when you add your first guest.
2. Dial-in access to every video meeting with a randomly allocated US number and PIN.
3. New enterprise focused, lighter UI which uses fewer client resources, loading faster and running more reliably.
4. Meet app for two-click access to meetings with vivid detail of presentations.
5. A scalable experience such that up to 5 active participants are visible while less active participants are included in an expanded toggle-able participant list. Currently, 25 devices can be added to a meeting (30 for Enterprise).
Want to take full advantage of the existing The G Suite Show video library? Check out the following resources:
– Check out our searchable library: https://goo.gl/SK6ENo
– Ask access to our Google Drive: https://goo.gl/MGJ2Dv. You’ll have access to all scripts and videos in mp4 format, so you can create your own training resources!